Far South Region:
2509 SW 45th St.
Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Great Lakes Region:
Matthew Henderson Elder, III
2779 E Adams Road
St. Louis, MI 48880-9001
136 Holly Springs Road
Etowah NC 28729
12742 S.38th Bellevue Neb 68123
Dear Member of the North East Region,
Barbara Pamboukes, the Regional Commissioner for the North East Region, has decided to give up the position. Barbara has been a great Commissioner and will be greatly missed in this capacity. She will still be an active convenor for Clan Henderson, and an advisor for her replacement. Thank you Barbara.
We are interested in filling this position as soon as possible, and if you are interested in supporting our society in this capacity,, we'd very much appreciate it. The principal responsibilities of a convenor are:
1. Communicate with members of the region informing them of activities in the region.
2. Encourage support for events within the region, if there is an event where there is no CHS presence, encourage members to sign up a convenor.
3. Encourage Society members to apply for scholarships for their youth, review and approve applications, and forward to the Scholarship Committee.
4. Once a year, provide a short summary of activities in the region for inclusion in the Annual General Meeting report.
5. Send occasional emails welcoming new members to Clan Henderson Society
6. Communicate needs of convenors to CHS leadership (banners, shields, etc.).to the Quartermaster.
7. Attend occasional zoom sessions with others on the leadership team.
Skills required are:
1. Basic computer knowledge to include, receive and send email, ability to review the Membership Excel Spreadsheet and copy email addresses, compose occasional articles for the newsletter, An Canach.
What the job DOES NOT entail is attempting to attend all the events in the region - the job is to encourage others to do so.
The benefit of the job is that you'll get to meet many really great people, promote Clan Henderson's mission of Celtic culture, Scottish heritage, and Henderson history, and engage in many very interesting activities.
Thank you for your consideration. Please contact me if you have questions.
Clan Henderson Society:
Order of MacEanruig
Chairman, Board of Directors,
Cape Fear Scottish Immigration Memorial Fund
St Andrews Society of North Carolina
Jacta Alea Esto
North Pacific Region:
2585 Pinkerton Dr.
East Helena, MT 59635
Mary Lane Henderson
125 Anglers Haven Rd.
Cross Hill, SC 29332
South Pacific Region:
Regional Commissioner: Mike Pollini
Commissioner Emeritus: Buzz McEldowney
24 East Glen Avenue
Deans, Livingston, West Lothian
Strathalbyn, South Austrialia 5255
DNA Project Administrator:
80 Lyme Road, Apt 312
Hanover, NH 03755
Vice President Genealogy & DNA
217 SW 29th St.
Des Moines, Ia. 50312
Chief of Chaplains
Captain of Bodyguards of CHS:
Harry Keifer, FSA Scot,
4511 Ridgeland Dr.
Lilburn, GA 30047-4347
Youth Activities: Vacant
Director of the Corporate Outreach Program:
Louis E Russell
3608 SW Timberline Court
Ankeny, Iowa 50023
Chairperson of Youth Scholarship Committee:
19 Buchannan Court
Fredericksburg, Va 22406-8403
Charm Henderson Russell
Editor An Canach/Historian:
Beth Gay –Freeman, DOK,GOTJ, FSA Scot
688 Camp Yonah Road
Clarksville, GA 30523